Terms and Conditions
Bread Cloud Online is owned and operated by Bread Cloud Limited. The agreement between you and Bread Cloud Online on the following terms comes into force when you visit our website, make a partial or full payment for your use of our website, apps, and other products and services (“Services”) in our website (https://breadcloudonline.com), or access the materials including photos, videos, downloadable files (“Content”). If you are unable to understand or have any questions, please contact us before you make any order. You will be required to confirm that you have read and accepted these terms before you submit an order to us. If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Services immediately.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting a notice on our website, or by sending you a notice via email. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your continued use of the Service following such notice constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE SERVICES
By accessing the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or of legal age to form a binding contract and all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful and you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for your access, selection and use of the Services.
After a successful payment, content can be accessed on one single device.
You need a user account for most activities on our website including purchasing and accessing videos and recipes. Login credentials of your user account should not be shared. As you are responsible for all activities associated with your user account, we strongly suggest you secure your password safe. In any case, if you suspect your user account is used by someone else, please contact us as soon as possible.
BASIC TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENT
In order to be able to use our Service, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other devices that meet the system and compatibility requirements that we establish from time to time and is otherwise capable of interacting with the Service (each such device, a “Compatible Device“). We may change the requirements for Compatible Devices from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. As a result, devices that are Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Compatible Devices in the future. Due to the nature of video streaming services, you MUST have access to appropriate technology to use our services. You will need to have access to a computer or mobile device with speakers, high-Speed Internet Connection with a minimum upload and download speed of 10Mbps.
When you purchase a content, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to view the respective content for which you have paid all required fees, exclusively for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes via our website (https://breadcloudonline.com) and no other use. After purchase, you are granted a period of 2 years to access the videos and recipes. All materials displayed or performed on the Services, or which may be made available for your download (including, but not limited to text, blogs, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations video), are protected by copyright. You are not allowed to copy, record, reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any content unless you are granted explicit permission to do so in a written agreement from Bread Cloud Online.
Bread Cloud Online does not offer refunds for payments made for any content in our website. All purchases of content are non-refundable. The amount cannot be refunded or redeemed against any other benefits.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
You agree to indemnify and exclude Bread Cloud Limited and its contractors and staff from all actions, claims, demands, and all liabilities of any kind for any damage, injury, or death arising out of or as a result of your use of and access to the Service; your violation of any term of this Agreement; your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or any claim that one of your submissions of Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Service. The participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of using the services. In no event shall Bread Cloud Limited, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service, (III) any unauthorized access to or use of Bread Cloud Limited’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service, (V) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party, and/or (VI) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Bread Cloud Limited is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
The Services are offered by Bread Cloud Online from its facilities in Hong Kong. Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. We make no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of the Service shall be at your sole risk. The services, content, and products purchased or otherwise obtained through our websites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy or completeness of the content, non-infringement, the availability or quality of any products or services available via the services, or that access to or use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the Services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
TRADEMARKS AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS
The Bread Cloud Studio logo is the registered trademark of Bread Cloud Limited, registered in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS are trademarks of Apple inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Pay and the Google Pay Logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google, Inc.
- This privacy statement describes how Bread Cloud Limited collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website.
- Bread Cloud Limited is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer, and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”).
- When you visit our website(s), we will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information (i.e. information that is about you and identifies you) from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our website will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information.
- At times, you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number, email address, delivery address in order to enjoy the service we offer. Specific purposes for which your Personal Data may be used are set out in our Personal Information Collection Statement, including the use of Personal Data for direct marketing.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT (PICS)
- As a Bread Cloud Limited customer, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and/or continue to subscribe with us for a service and/or product (“Services”). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
- We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security, and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and are as set out in this PICS.
- You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time: i) Fulfill your order; ii) Send you an order confirmation; iii) Send you a booking reminder; iv) Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services; v) Send you requested product or service information; vi) Send product updates or warranty information; vii) Respond to customer service requests; viii) Administer your account; ix) Send you a newsletter; x) Send you marketing communications; xi) Improve our Web site and marketing efforts, xii) Conduct research and analysis; xiii) Respond to your questions, concerns, and disputes.
- We cannot use your personal data unless we have received your consent.
- We may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to our contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide services to us. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- You have the right, at a reasonable fee, to i) check whether we hold any of your Personal Data; ii) access your Personal Data held by us; iii) require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate; iv) ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data and the types of Personal Data held by us; v) opt-out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
- Any requests in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email) and addressed to Bread Cloud Limited email: firstname.lastname@example.org